Thursday, January 04, 2007

KPN Travels- Horrible Experience

I was travelling on KPN Executive Air Bus from Coimbatore to Bangalore yesterday, along with fellow passengers and a load of bed bugs. Yes you heard me right - BED BUGS. This particular bus (I think the registration no. was KA-01-A-4199) has loads of them in the last few rows. . Particularly the last row. I could not sleep all night as am alergic to their bites. After paying a heavy sum of Rs. 340/- this is what we get. I could not digest this. I guess Sharma Travels and Conti are much better. KPN used to be a good one. But off late they have become horrible. They are minting money but I really dont understand what stops them from maintenance.
KPN, you sure DONT Know Ppl Needs (in their language).

Folks, rethink if you are travelling with KPN. You might come home with some new friends and these friends, I tell you, are pretty hard to get away with once they are into your house.

4 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger InTeGeR said...

Are you sure this is not a one-off experience?

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger rajagopalan said...

In fact, there are lot of bed bugs in Sharma Travels as well. So better to avoid it ;-)

I use KPN Sleepers which don't have any bed bugs as of now. ;-)

 
At 2:52 AM, Blogger Meenakshi Sundaram said...

integer, sure this is not a one-off experience. In the last 1 year, I have made lot of trips b/w BLR and CBE and BLR and Karaikkudi. I have always been attacked by bedbugs. Exception was only one trip b/w kkudi and BLR.

And I totally agree with rajagopalan. Their sleepers are yet to be infected. I made 2 trouble free trips so far on the sleepers.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes
Travel in KPN has become horrible nowadays.....
I used to travel in KPN regularly between CBE and BLR.....but now have them as a second option next to CONTI and ABT X Travels.....
The buses are bedbug prone and timings have become erratic....
Their Sleeper coaches are good as of now....their rates are the highest when compared to other operators,but do they make sure that the passengers are satisfied for the amount they pay......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home